On Monday 19 August 2019, MCB Ltd, through its Deputy Chief Executive, Raoul Gufflet and Dominic Provençal, Deputy Head of Retail, launched a brand new offer for SMEs: the Lokal is Beautiful (LIB) Scheme. Being sustainable is not only about reducing our environmental footprint. As a bank, we believe that our role is to facilitate and finance our society’s shift to sustainability. In other words: contribute to progress at large, may it be on the environmental, economic, and social front.
Strengthening the SME ecosystem
19 Aug 2019
The LIB Scheme aims to accompany entrepreneurs in the following sectors: (a) Manufacturing / Bio Farming / Agriculture (b) Waste Management / Recycling (c) Service / Technology.
The main benefits and features of the LIB Scheme are as follows:
• Up to 100% financing of a project
• Increased accessibility to finance for SMEs
• Low interest rate (MCB PLR +2%)
• Convenient disbursement and repayment plan
• Moratorium on capital repayment for the first year
• Reduced disbursement fee (0.5% of financed amount, Min Mur 1k)
• Financing over a period of 5 to 7 years
Interested? Simply send an email to email@example.com or call 202 6060
Receive Press release
* Required fields