Times have changed and so have challenges, such as the fact that Gross Domestic Product (GDP) or money are not the only yardsticks for success anymore.
Pierre Guy Noël - Group CEO
- We are MCB, we have grown and prospered with our country and its people
- We are proud contributors to our economic success story.
- But how do we define true success...
- Is happiness measured by the size of a home? Or the love it allows a family to share?
- Does the value of a car live in its size? Or in the freedom to choose our own path?
- Does the wealth of a business lie in its profit margins? Or the well-being it provides?
- Now is the time to redefine the way we measure success.
- Success is access to health, education and jobs for all.
- Protecting our environment for future generations.
- Empoweringbusiness, big small, old and new
- Success is equality being everyone’s utmost priority.
- We believe in Success.
- Success for this land. For all people. For tomorrow.
- SUCCESS BEYOND NUMBERS